Welcome to the Montana Bicycle Celebration activity host & expo vendor application page.
The Montana Bicycle Celebration will take place in Missoula and the Bitterroot Valley and will be a jam-packed weekend of activities for people of all ages and abilities.
We want YOU to be a part of it by:
- 1. Hosting an activity during the Bitterroot Trail Bike Rides on Saturday, July 16, 6 a.m. - 2 p.m. on the Bitterroot Trail
- 2. Being a vendor at the Montana Bicycle Celebration Expo on Saturday, July 16, 2 - 5 p.m. at Stevensville
- 3. Hosting an activity during Sunday Streets Missoula on Sunday, July 17, 12 - 4 p.m. on Higgins Avenue
How Do You Want to Be Part of the Montana Bicycle Celebration?
The inaugural Montana Bicycle Celebration was celebrated on July 16, 2017 as part of the opening of the Missoula to Lolo Trail. The Montana Bicycle Celebration is the primary fundraiser for the Bitterroot Trail Preservation Alliance and will celebrate the Bitterroot Trail from Missoula to Hamilton. Big things are happening in Missoula and the Bitterroot Valley, with new trails and parks, drawing cyclists from all over the world; including, Adventure Cycling members and supporters from the throughout the nation and the world. Montana Bicycle Celebration partners are Missoula Parks and Recreation, Missoula County Parks and Trails Program, Destination Missoula, Missoula in Motion, Adventure Cycling Association, Bike Walk Alliance of Missoula, Stevensville Main Street Association, and the Bitterroot Trail Preservation Alliance (the Friends Group) saw the completion of the Bitterroot Trail and Adventure Cycling’s 40th anniversary as an opportunity to start this annual event to celebrate cycling in Western Montana.
Montana Bicycle Celebration Activity Form
Thank you for your interest in hosting an activity during the Montana Bicycle Celebration, July 15, 2017. The activity will be included on the Montana Bicycle Celebration website and in other marketing materials. There is no cost to host an activity. For questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Your activity must be:
- Primarily bicycle focused – commuter/utilitarian, art, history, travel, pleasure/fitness,
- Include at least one of the following:
- a bike ride on the Trail;
- one bicycle learning or creative experience – benefits, wayfinding, riding skills, history, art, build, repair or maintain a bike or component;
- a stewardship opportunity or support to cyclists—provide water, refreshments, entertainment and/or education like music, art or film; discounts to cyclists, shuttles, bike rentals/loans;
- activities that individuals, families and kids can do on their own or in the future with friends and neighbors.